Aluminum Alloys – Recycling – Metal Casting
Charalambos I. Milesis and Son SA company complies with European and Greek regulations at all stages of production of aluminum alloys, in order to protect and respect the environment.
For this reason, we have a certificate of compliance against ISO 14001 as well as environmentally friendly equipment, as four units of filters.About Environment
CHARALAMPOS MILESIS J. & SON SA activates since 1977 in the area of recycling and aluminum alloys. It is a dynamic presence that continually invests in the production of aluminum alloys with certified specifications.
- Our company was founded in 1977 by Charalambos Milesis, as a private enterprise.
- Since 1981 we operate our own facilities in Aspropyrgos, on n area of 6000 sq. meters with 700m2 buildings.
- In 1996 a second building erected, reaching 1700m2.
- In 2001 we changed the legal form into a limited company. Our company, because of the market requirements in alloys standards, produces aluminum alloys, only with certified specifications.
Plant and equipment
Our company is housed in privately owned facilities on a plot of 6000 m2, in Aspropyrgos, Greece and has the following equipment:
- Rotated oven
- Overturning oven
- Casting machine
- Baling machine
- Cracker – aluminum residue separator
- SKRAP processing Equipment
click on the photo to view the gallery